To submit to the editorial office of JKSPS, please submit manuscripts electronically through the Submit Manuscript Portal using Microsoft Word. Author(s) should be sure that:
1. Quality: All submitted manuscripts should be cutting edge, result-oriented, original paper, and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the field of management.
2. Plagiarism Check: JKSPS uses quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) to check similarity that would not be more than 15% including the reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 10%.
3. Manuscript Submission Criteria: Anyone author cannot submit more than 2 papers for the same issue.
4. Authorship: Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Where there are others who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the research project, they should be acknowledged or listed as contributors. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors and no inappropriate co-authors are included on the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
5. E-Copyright: All authors will submit E-copyright to Journal of the Kuwaiti Society for Postgraduate Studies.
6. Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template. It is be sure that contents of the manuscript are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible.
7. Open Access and Article Processing Charge (APC): Articles published in the Journal of the Kuwaiti Society for Postgraduate Studies are open access and readily available. There is no article processing charge for the authors even after peer review acceptance. Submitted papers must be formatted in good and understandable English.
8. Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or another substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.